- Pregnancy Care
- Prenatal Yoga
Prenatal Yoga is a good way to prepare a new mom for the experience of giving birth. Yoga done during pregnancy helps you prepare for child birth and is a great way to relax and to stay fit during your 9 months. It also helps with your baby's growth.
5 mins: Prayer
10 mins: Warm Up
30 mins: Asana Practice
10 mins: Pranayama/Meditation
5 mins: Yoga Nidra/Shavasana
Benefits of Prenatal Yoga:
1. Helps in sleeping better.
2. Reduces anxiety and stress
3. Helps in enhancing flexibility, stamina and strength of the muscles required for childbirth.
4. Alleviates lower back pain and headaches.
5. Reduces nausea and shortness of breath.
6. Cuts down the risk of preterm labor, intrauterine growth restriction.
- Students Per Batch: 20
- Session Format: Group Session
- Session Length: 60 Mins
- Session Timing: 08:30 ||| 18:30 |||
Package reviews - 0
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: 8.30 AM || 6.30 PM (IST)
Session Length: 50 min
Pregnancy Stage: From 13th week till Delivery
Max Cap: 20
Rs. 2500 per month.